5 Cool Ideas For a Summer Wedding
If you love the warm summer days with beautiful sunshine then the summer wedding is for you. During summer, the days are longer. We have more sunlight, more sunny days, beautiful summer flowers in bloom and green lawns which create perfect look and feel for a wedding.
- Go with a minimalist set up, whether it is a country or an urban wedding. You can create your dream day with a simplistic set up. If it is taking place in country with lovely laid out chairs and tables with subtle and bold coloured table decorations, balloons and ribbons are great ideas. For urban weddings, whether in a hotel setting or in a garden, you can opt out for simple gorgeous look. Such as having nice table decorations with summer flowers, some candles or lanterns to decorate tables, bows around the chairs for decoration can create a stunning look.
- Opt out for a floaty dress, choose light fabrics, simply chic look are great ideas. The floaty dresses usually provide good comfort for all day
. The hair style can be up or down with light subtle make up and complete the look with hair accessories.
- Wedding bouquets, use summer flowers to create a romantic look, there are a lot of ideas for wedding bouquets, speaking to a florist about your favourite flowers and ideas are a good starting point. The subtle colour roses, peonies, orchids and dendrobiums are great flowers for summer weddings.
- Keep your food fresh and drinks cold. Fruit, cheese, ice for the drinks, freshly cooked food, water, lemon, oranges whatever will compliment the overall look of your wedding.
- There are many options are available for wedding cakes, light spongy cakes with fruit decorations are great, the fruit can be inside the cake as well as outside decorations.
After all, enjoy your dream day ....